37 - Detant Niradin morning routine
Lesson number 37 (שיעור 37) we repeat the last lesson, number 36, and all of the tools we learned so far.
List of 8 (out of 24) Detant tools
- Combining Breath and movement (lesson 1, lesson 2, lesson 3)
- Changing the speed of movement (lessons 2, lesson 5), Lesson 35
- Connecting specific hand and body positions to inner states (lesson 9, lesson 14)
- Controlling the eyes (lesson 13, lesson 17)
- Tension release (lesson 7, lesson 12)
- Voice control (lesson 25)
- Touch - lesson 26
- Using the outside - 33 The 8th Tool - Detant Niradin morning routine
Background of Detant and Niradin
This lesson is a part of the AKBAN Emotion Regulation program. Yossi Sheriff, the AKBAN Academy founder, augments the movement of the Niradin system and the awareness core of Detant. Niradin is a movement system developed by Nir Unger Adin during his decades of learning and teaching in China and India. Emotion Regulation syllabus was developed by Yossi Sheriff, a certified Niradin and Ninjutsu teacher, and teaches system 2 syllabus of regulating emotion and mindfulness through body.