30 Digging in - Detant Niradin morning routine
Digging in (חפירה) is a technique that augments the Crane technique and activates and strengthens the legs in preparation for combining the 7 Detant tools we have learned so far with complex activities.
List of 7 Basic (out of 24) Detant tools
- Combining Breath and movement (lesson 1, lesson 2, lesson 3)
- Slowing the movement (lessons 2, lesson 5)
- Connecting specific hand and body positions to inner states (lesson 9, lesson 14)
- Controlling the eyes (lesson 13, lesson 17)
- Tension release (lesson 7, lesson 12)
- Voice control (lesson 25)
- Touch - lesson 26
Background of Detant and Niradin
The Detant Niradin lessons are part of a deep moving away system. Yossi Sheriff, the AKBAN Academy headmaster, augments the movement of the Niradin system and the awareness core of Detant. Niradin is a movement system developed by Nir Unger Adin during his decades of learning and teaching in China and India. Detant syllabus was developed by Yossi Sheriff, a certified Niradin and Ninjutsu teacher, and teaches system 2 syllabus of regulating emotion and mindfulness through body.