27 Tanden - Detant Niradin morning routine
Tanden (טנדן) continues last lesson (26) and continues the 7th tool - touch, as means to change awareness. The Tanden spot that we explore is an important visualisation focus. Adding touch to the Detant Toolbox is combined with the Tanden (Tantien) focus point to bring added health benefits.
This tool joins the other techniques we have already learned:
- Combining Breath and movement (lesson 1, lesson 2, lesson 3)
- Slowing the movement (lessons 2, lesson 5)
- Connecting specific hand and body positions to inner states (lesson 9, lesson 14)
- Controlling the eyes (lesson 13, lesson 17)
- Tension release (lesson 7, lesson 12)
- Voice control (lesson 25)
Background of Detant and Niradin
The Detant Niradin lessons are part of a deep moving away system. Yossi Sheriff, the AKBAN Academy headmaster, augments the movement of the Niradin system and the awareness core of Detant. Niradin is a movement system developed by Nir Unger Adin during his decades of learning and teaching in China and India. Detant syllabus was developed by Yossi Sheriff, a certified Niradin and Ninjutsu teacher, and teaches system 2 syllabus of regulating emotion and mindfulness through body.