26 Tool number 7 (basic) - Detant Niradin morning routine
Tool number 7 (basic) (כלי מספר 7, בסיס) introduces touch, the tactile feeling of the skin and proprioception, as a path to regulate emotion.
This tool joins the other techniques we have already learned:
- Combining Breath and movement (lesson 1, lesson 2, lesson 3)
- Slowing the movement (lessons 2, lesson 5)
- Connecting specific hand and body positions to inner states (lesson 9, lesson 14)
- Controlling the eyes (lesson 13, lesson 17)
- Tension release (lesson 7, lesson 12)
- Voice control (lesson 25)
Background of Detant and Niradin
The Detant Niradin lessons are part of a deep moving away system. Yossi Sheriff, the AKBAN Academy headmaster, augments the movement of the Niradin system and the awareness core of Detant. Niradin is a movement system developed by Nir Unger Adin during his decades of learning and teaching in China and India. Detant syllabus was developed by Yossi Sheriff, a certified Niradin and Ninjutsu teacher, and teaches system 2 syllabus of regulating emotion and mindfulness through body.