31 Squats and Mudra - Detant Niradin morning routine
Squats and Mudra (כריעה ומודרה) continues with lesson 30 challenge of maintaining mindfulness in strenuous activity. Using squat and Crane we work out mildly while continuing to augment the correct mental state to do Detant.
List of 7 Basic (out of 24) Detant tools
- Combining Breath and movement (lesson 1, lesson 2, lesson 3)
- Slowing the movement (lessons 2, lesson 5)
- Connecting specific hand and body positions to inner states (lesson 9, lesson 14)
- Controlling the eyes (lesson 13, lesson 17)
- Tension release (lesson 7, lesson 12)
- Voice control (lesson 25)
- Touch - lesson 26
Background of Detant and Niradin
This lesson is a part of the AKBAN Emotion Regulation program. Yossi Sheriff, the AKBAN Academy founder, augments the movement of the Niradin system and the awareness core of Detant. Niradin is a movement system developed by Nir Unger Adin during his decades of learning and teaching in China and India. Emotion Regulation syllabus was developed by Yossi Sheriff, a certified Niradin and Ninjutsu teacher, and teaches system 2 syllabus of regulating emotion and mindfulness through body.