The Itai Sheriff Program is named after someone whose memory holds pain and sadness, but reminds me of the importance of resilience, humor and fighting spirit. This program is one of the three paths we walk in AKBAN, right alongside Ninjutsu and fitness.
Go on to the first short lesson, the principles of emotion regulation.
The Itai Sheriff Emotion Regulation Program provides easy-to-learn and easy-to-integrate procedures for controlling impulses and thought patterns. These procedures integrate into fitness, our art, or daily living routine.
I designed the toolbox to enhance the quality of life in multiple ways, handling conflicts wisely, reducing unhelpful fear and controlling the nuances of emotions like anger. Beyond improving combat skills, doing emotion regulation also enriched relationships, made me a better parent and overall a more focused person.
In a such demanding world, the steady hand of self-regulation is key for navigating daily challenges and difficult situations. AKBAN's course merges practicality with technology to offer the skills in a few levels. All the basic levels are open to you pro bono.
- Emotional Regulation Basics: Grasp the science of emotions and methods for effective management.
- Physical Calmness Techniques: Master breathing, posture, and movement for emotional balance.
- Conflict Management: Learn to defuse conflicts and handle extreme circumstances.
- Mindfulness: Cultivate focus and presence for improved emotional and physical health.
- Resilience: Discover strategies to increase mental toughness.
- Self defense Context: Apply these principles in confrontations to enhance problem-solving.
- Family Safety: Acquire tips for family safety and emotional well-being.
- Advanced Techniques: Study sophisticated methods like biofeedback and visualization for emotional control.
- Community: Recognize the role of a supportive community in emotional well-being.
- Ethics: Examine the ethical aspects of emotion regulation in conflict situations.
Completing, even the basic levels, provide a robust toolkit for emotional and physical regulation, enabling resilience and fortitude.Continue to the first lesson, the principles of the Itai Sheriff emotion regulation program.