Training week 08, AKBAN Ninjutsu
- 1 Week number eight of the 2019-2020 training year
- 2 Videos of techniques of 8th week of Tel Aviv and Ramat Hasharon dojos
- 3 Links to previous training weeks in AKBAN
- 4 שבועות אימוני נינג׳יטסו באקבן ויקי בעברית
Week number eight of the 2019-2020 training year
The kata were chosen because they show different Ryu perspectives to the same scenarios. For instance, Menbu, from the next level in Takagi, was chosen because it echoes Karame dori and deals with catching kicks.
Last week, week 7, was a struggle to try to finish all the kata of the basic level of Takagi.
Videos of techniques of 8th week of Tel Aviv and Ramat Hasharon dojos
Video of Teiken
Video of Yubi Kudaki
Video of Tatsumaki
Video of Suiyoku
Video of Kata mune dori
This week we will train with
- Teiken - Gyokko ryu
- Yubi Kudaki - Gyokko Ryu
- Tatsumaki - Kukishin Ryu
- Suiyoku - Kukishin Ryu
- Kata mune dori - Takagi
- Menbu - Takagi
- Physical fitness and preparation with the unique AKBAN fitness program are our safety envelope.
- The Methodical pyramid is the AKBAN method of designing training to meet modern challenges while preserving the immense Ninjutsu Kata syllabus tradition.
- This program starts in September 2019 and concludes in August 2020.
General AKBAN background
AKBAN teaches Ninjutsu as a way of life. Way of life means training for decades. This timespan ushers us to learn correct movement, correct attitude and developing and maintaining superb fitness. In addition, we practically learn Detant emotion regulation with the inner discipline that grows in training.
Links to previous training weeks in AKBAN
- 1st week
- 2nd week
- 2nd week
- 4th week
- 5th week
- 6th week
- 7th week
- 8th week
- 9th week
שבועות אימוני נינג׳יטסו באקבן ויקי בעברית
- שבוע אימונים 01 אומנויות לחימה - אקבן נינג׳יטסו
- שבוע אימונים 02 אומנויות לחימה - אקבן נינג׳יטסו