Training week 05, AKBAN Ninjutsu
- 1 Fifth week of 2019-2020 training year
- 2 Videos of techniques of 5th week of Tel Aviv and Ramat Hasharon dojos
- 3 Links to previous training weeks in AKBAN
- 4 שבועות אימוני נינג׳יטסו באקבן ויקי בעברית
Fifth week of 2019-2020 training year
The fifth (5) training week introduces the kata of Koto Ryu. This system is a foundation of the Ninjutsu we do in AKBAN, it revolves around high and intermediate level of violence, a relatively limited arsenal of strikes and kicks and ingenious ways to combine these techniques in order to neutralise the opponent.
5 Kata from the first level of Koto ryu
Videos below the links👇
Videos of techniques of 5th week of Tel Aviv and Ramat Hasharon dojos
- Physical fitness and preparation with the unique AKBAN fitness program are our safety envelope.
- The Methodical pyramid is the AKBAN method of designing training to meet modern challenges while preserving the immense Ninjutsu Kata syllabus tradition.
- This specific program starts in September 2019 and concludes in August 2020. AKBAN has been teaching like this since 1986.
General AKBAN background
AKBAN teaches Ninjutsu as a way of life. Way of life means training for decades. This timespan ushers us to learn correct movement, correct attitude and developing and maintaining superb fitness. In addition, we practically learn Detant emotion regulation with the inner discipline that grows in training.
Links to previous training weeks in AKBAN
- 1st week
- 2nd week
- 2nd week
- 4th week
- 5th week
- 6th week
- 7th week
- 8th week
- 9th week
שבועות אימוני נינג׳יטסו באקבן ויקי בעברית
- שבוע אימונים 01 אומנויות לחימה - אקבן נינג׳יטסו
- שבוע אימונים 02 אומנויות לחימה - אקבן נינג׳יטסו