Training week 11, AKBAN Ninjutsu
- 1 Week number 11 of the 2019-2020 training year
- 2 Videos of techniques of 10th week of Tel Aviv and Ramat Hasharon dojos
- 3 Video of Shio Kaze
- 4 Links to previous training weeks in AKBAN
- 5 שבועות אימוני נינג׳יטסו באקבן ויקי בעברית
Week number 11 of the 2019-2020 training year
Last week, week 10, we started integrating multiple attacks via the Kukishin Ryu first level kata. This week we will repeat the last week kata and add just one more composite kata: Salt wind, from the next, Chuden level. Boxing gloves are a must.
This week we will train with
Videos below the links👇
- Shio kaze
- Fubuki - Kukishin Ryu
- Seion kata - Kukishin Ryu
- Suisha kata - Kukishin Ryu
- Koshi Nage
- Oni kudaki
Videos of techniques of 10th week of Tel Aviv and Ramat Hasharon dojos
Video of Shio Kaze
Video of Fubuki
Video of Seion
Video of Suisha
Video of Koshi Nage
Video of Oni Kudaki
- Physical fitness and preparation with the unique AKBAN fitness program are our safety envelope.
- The Methodical pyramid is the AKBAN method of designing training to meet modern challenges while preserving the immense Ninjutsu Kata syllabus tradition.
- This program starts in September 2019 and concludes in August 2020.
General AKBAN background
AKBAN teaches Ninjutsu as a way of life. Way of life means training for decades. This timespan ushers us to learn correct movement, correct attitude and developing and maintaining superb fitness. In addition, we practically learn Detant emotion regulation with the inner discipline that grows in training.
Links to previous training weeks in AKBAN
- 1st week
- 2nd week
- 2nd week
- 4th week
- 5th week
- 6th week
- 7th week
- 8th week
- 9th week
שבועות אימוני נינג׳יטסו באקבן ויקי בעברית
- שבוע אימונים 01 אומנויות לחימה - אקבן נינג׳יטסו
- שבוע אימונים 02 אומנויות לחימה - אקבן נינג׳יטסו