Training week number 2, AKBAN Ninjutsu
- 1 2nd week of 2019-2020 training year
- 2 Videos of techniques learned at the (2) second week of Tel Aviv and Ramat Hasharon dojos
- 3 Addendum
- 3.1 Basic Training for Falling Backward - Ushiro Ukemi
- 3.2 Kubi Nage Daken Uchikomi
- 3.3 Gripping and hitting training how to
- 3.4 Omote Gyaku the Koto Ryu way
- 3.5 Ninjutsu Daken Uchikomi for Kibisu Gaeshi
- 3.6 Tsuki training tips
- 3.7 Training tip for Gyaku Tsuki
2nd week of 2019-2020 training year
The second training week augments break-falls as an introduction to spatial orientation and adds an armlock and a throw to the ones learned in the first training week.
This week we will train with
- Front breakfall
- Ura Gyaku, putting pressure on thumb extensors
- Kubi Nage
- Front push kick
- First Detant technique
Videos of techniques learned at the (2) second week of Tel Aviv and Ramat Hasharon dojos
Ura Gyaku - wrist armlock
Basic Training for Falling Backward - Ushiro Ukemi
Kubi Nage Daken Uchikomi
Gripping and hitting training how to
Omote Gyaku the Koto Ryu way
Ninjutsu Daken Uchikomi for Kibisu Gaeshi
Tsuki training tips
Training tip for Gyaku Tsuki
- Physical fitness and preparation with the unique AKBAN fitness program are our safety envelope.
- The Methodical pyramid is the AKBAN method of designing training to meet modern challenges while preserving the immense Ninjutsu Kata syllabus tradition.
- This program starts in September 2019 and concludes in August 2020.
General AKBAN background
AKBAN teaches Ninjutsu as a way of life. Way of life means training for decades. This timespan ushers us to learn correct movement, correct attitude and developing and maintaining superb fitness. In addition, we practically learn Detant emotion regulation with the inner discipline that grows in training.