Training week 04, AKBAN Ninjutsu
- 1 Fourth week of Ninjutsu training year
- 2 Videos of techniques of 4th week of Tel Aviv and Ramat Hasharon dojos
- 3 Moving from grappling into Ganseki throw into ukemi waza
- 4 Training for field of vision tai sabaki
- 5 Ushiro aruki flow from Ganseki into Koshi nage
- 6 Ushiro Aruki elbow into Tsuki step - how to train
- 7 Moving from Kick in Osoto geri drill
- 8 Links to previous training weeks in AKBAN
- 9 שבועות אימוני נינג׳יטסו באקבן ויקי בעברית
Fourth week of Ninjutsu training year
In accordance with the Detant principles of movement and emotion regulation in duress, this week we will incorporate falling and Ukemi practice (gradually and cautiously) in slightly more challenging situations towards control in 3F states.
To this Ukemi practice we will add another throw .The Attack Sabaki basics we learned last week, will be joined with the advanced hand work we learned last year (please bring boxing gloves).
We will not neglect the upper levels of our art, the ability to control combat with a low level of violence, and will learn another arm lock.
Videos of techniques of 4th week of Tel Aviv and Ramat Hasharon dojos
Moving from grappling into Ganseki throw into ukemi waza
Training for field of vision tai sabaki
Ushiro aruki flow from Ganseki into Koshi nage
Ushiro Aruki elbow into Tsuki step - how to train
Moving from Kick in Osoto geri drill
O Gyaku (Teki Otoshi)
- Physical fitness and preparation with the unique AKBAN fitness program are our safety envelope.
- The Methodical pyramid is the AKBAN method of designing training to meet modern challenges while preserving the immense Ninjutsu Kata syllabus tradition.
- This program starts in September 2019 and concludes in August 2020.
General AKBAN background
AKBAN teaches Ninjutsu as a way of life. Way of life means training for decades. This timespan ushers us to learn correct movement, correct attitude and developing and maintaining superb fitness. In addition, we practically learn Detant emotion regulation with the inner discipline that grows in training.
Links to previous training weeks in AKBAN
- 1st week
- 2nd week
- 2nd week
- 4th week
- 5th week
- 6th week
- 7th week
- 8th week
- 9th week
שבועות אימוני נינג׳יטסו באקבן ויקי בעברית
- שבוע אימונים 01 אומנויות לחימה - אקבן נינג׳יטסו
- שבוע אימונים 02 אומנויות לחימה - אקבן נינג׳יטסו