Sakanagare kata, Jo Ryaku no Maki level - Gyokko ryu
(Redirected from Sakanagare)
Video of Sakanagare no kata
Description of a Henka of Sakanagare no Kata
*Description of main kata is missing*
- Uke attacks with a right Tsuki and tori blocks with Jodan yuke.
- Tori then attacks with a right Goshin tsuki to uke's chest and kicks with his right to uke's left leg.
- Uke takes his leg back to avoid the kick and attacks with a left Tsuki.
- Tori blocks with Jodan yuke and attacks with a left Tsuki. Uke blocks with Jodan yuke and attacks with a right Omote shuto to the head.
- Tori moves with Sabaki to the side and blocks with Jodan yuke and performs either Harai Goshi Kokishin or Omote gyaku.