Sixth Level in AKBAN Ninjutsu
The Sixth Level is not a static achievement but a dynamic state, representing an individual's ongoing commitment to mastery, community, and the ethical principles of AKBAN. Unlike previous levels, which are earned and retained, the Sixth Level is maintained through continuous active participation within a training community.
- Active Participation: Regular attendance and active involvement in training sessions, seminars, and community events.
- Leadership: Act as a mentor, while in dojo, for lower-level participants, providing guidance, support, and constructive feedback.
- Skill Maintenance: Continual refinement and updating of techniques and principles learned at the Fifth Level (Black Belt) and below.
- Ethical Conduct: Uphold the ethical standards and values of AKBAN, both within the training environment and in daily life.
- Community Contribution: Actively contribute to the well-being and growth of the training community through participation.
- Emotion Regulation: Apply and promote the emotion regulation system aimed at lowering violence and aggression, in line with AKBAN's philosophy.
Sixth Level is dynamic
The Sixth Level is not a permanent status but a reflection of one's current state of active involvement and commitment. If a practitioner ceases to meet these requirements, particularly in terms of active community participation, they will revert to their Fifth Level status until such time as they can re-engage with the community and fulfill the Sixth Level requirements anew.