- An extra-virgin olive oil made in China has been selected as the best product out of 430 different types from 17 countries at this year’s Athena International Olive Oil Competition (link)
- A TV commercial for a Dutch-made bicycle has been banned by France’s advertising watchdog for creating a “climate of fear” about cars (link). I can only imagine the quality of life if “climate of fear” was banned from media altogether.
- New viral song is spreading in Canada’s sparrow community and replacing the traditional triplet call (link)
- Researchers say apocalyptic movies prepare people for Covid-19 and make them more resilient (link)
- The frequency of emitting virtuous victim signal predicts a person’s willingness to engage in and endorse ethically questionable behaviors.. (link)