- Training in martial arts is dangerous and might lead or cause injury, permanent damage, loss of ability to work or death.
- Information on this website concerning martial arts, techniques, teachers, classes and places of training is given here as a free service and is sometimes, because of the nature of communal projects, not verified by the website builders. The website builders have absolutely no facility to maintain safety and or content of the Ninjutsu lessons in different groups. The names of the instructors are given here as a free service to web surfers. These instructors are graduates of the state course for martial art instructors and are certified as such.
- Do not use any part of this information without proper supervision. www.akban.org web site is intended to be used only under supervision, assimilation and adaptation of the contents by a graduate of the state course for martial art instructors, and not for any use, personal or commercial, without such supervision.
- www.akban.org website users will keep user names and passwords for the forum, wiki and blog confidential and will not pass these on to any person.
- You can not make any use of the information or the databases on this website without the written consent of the site builders. So mail us if you need to use any of the information on this site.
Before using this site you must agree to the following terms
- The www.akban.org web site is a free service and information site that contains personal opinions, many times contradictory, of veterans, written information and media concerning training in Ninjutsu. The site contains contact information of State certified martial art instructors.
- All use of the information on this website will be only under the supervision, assimilation and adaptation of the contents by graduates of the state course for martial art instructors, and only by students actually training under such an instructor.
- All physical training and training in Budo Ninjutsu in particular should be done only after a complete physical check by an M.D. and a written authorization. Without such authorization and check up you must not start training.