The AKBAN fitness program is unique; we want to tell you why. Of course, we’ve got all usual credentials: running half marathons with heavy backpacks, enduring grueling sparring sessions and sure, some of our veterans are Physical therapists, Medical Doctors etc. but this is not why it’s distinct.
– This fitness program is unique because we are average people who learned how to be extremely fit. We’ve been at it for years and we offer the data of our training regime freely so you can use it too.
The AKBAN fitness program is one of the most gradual fitness programs in the world, it’s slow, it’s measured, and we have been honing it to be gradual for more then twenty years.
We train hard, but most of us are just regular people, not Olympic medalists, we had to learn how to get into top-shape and stay there for many years. We did not start as fitness experts; we turned into ones because we had to. In our martial art fitness is our safety envelope.
The slow and superb results you get if you follow our fitness program are necessary. We do not allow ourselves any injuries.
Constant abilities are needed not only for annual occasions like the “dreaded 24” but for something much more grueling – our twice-a-week sparring and training.
Get a thorough physical examination by a doctor, have your instructor tailor the program for you, and start today, it’s that easy, even we succeeded:
- AKBAN GuidelinesStart here, use our tips to develop a lifelong habit. Begin training safely.
- The basic Strength routineSee pictures of the basic stuff we do.
- The Phase 1 strength table – age under 25Use our step by step easy strength regime with no weights.
- The phase 1 strength table – age over 25Use this table if you are over 30 years old.
- The beginners running tableUse this table to begin running slowly. Only minutes at the beginning weeks will lead you easily to 20 kilometers at the end of the advanced table.
- The intermediate running tableUse this table after you have finished the beginners table.
- The advanced running table
Use this table if you are improving your speed running and want to run with a backpack.