Category:Colloquiums in AKBAN
- 1 Rules for the colloquium participants
- 2 Videos of Ninjutsu colloquium by date and techniques
- 3 Links
Rules for the colloquium participants
The colloquium is an academy event open to veteran practitioners from all schools who keep a simple list of rules:
- Arrive on time.
- Behave respectfully.
- Wear a clean and representative Gi of your school.
- Respect other opinions with attentive listening. This is not a debate competition, it is a mutual effort to understand our craft.
- Comments and questions are limited to one minute.
- A show of technique can be spontaneous or pre-coordinated with us. Each example is limited to no more then two minutes.
- Every example, every kata or idea that is being shown must end with three silent repetitions. This is how we show respect to the kata.
- The colloquium starts and ends with a bow. If, for any reason, one does not want to bow, one can exchange it with a warm handshake.
- Every colloquium is video taped and uploaded to the internet as a free learning resource. When you come and participate you thereby give us permission and copyrights to use video and images that you are a part of.
Videos of Ninjutsu colloquium by date and techniques
Video of October 2014, 5th colloquium
Video of July 2014, 4th colloquium
Video of April 2014, 3rd colloquium
Video of March 2014, 2nd colloquium
Video of January 2014, 1st colloquium
Pages in category "Colloquiums in AKBAN"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.